SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moving servers again
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
milksheikh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Moving servers again Reply with quote

It's been 2.5 years since the last one -- time to move servers again (consolidating sites at a reliable host).

This should be a seamless transition, but please post here if you notice anything odd.
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dobinator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Hacienda map uploading broken Reply with quote

I just got the following error:

Warning: imagepng() [function.imagepng]: Unable to open 'data/hacienda_maps/877_preview.png' for writing: Permission denied in /home/sheikh/www/spielbyweb.com/public_html/map.php on line 310

Thanks,
Dave
milksheikh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Hacienda map uploading broken Reply with quote

Dobinator wrote:
I just got the following error:

Warning: imagepng() [function.imagepng]: Unable to open 'data/hacienda_maps/877_preview.png' for writing: Permission denied in /home/sheikh/www/spielbyweb.com/public_html/map.php on line 310

Thanks,
Dave

OK -- I've fixed this...

Thanks!
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Tomlin Tom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

just wanna report, that all is going great, no weird behavior.
Just making that note, because I've seen paying sites, with far less complicated sites mess up more.
You guys are doing SUCH a stellar job!

Don't know how often you get thanks, so just wanted to say - thanks!
Sorry to have wasted yr time. Smile

TT
Xansta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Tikal piece selection not working Reply with quote

Hi,

When I hover my pointer over a piece to move it from one place on the board to another, I get no pointer transformation from arrow to finger pointer, nor when I click does anything happen.

The game is go II

Perhaps I'm missing something...
Xansta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Nevermind Reply with quote

...user error Smile
bhamel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems that all my most recent history has vanished.
No current list since 2008 - and they were all there yesterday.
JokeToy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very minor issue re: reporting number of games completed and winning percentage. my profile page reports slightly different numbers than the STATS page. i think the STATS page is correct (but i'm not positive).

but that's such a small problem in light of the elegant playability at SBW. thanks a million for running the premier site for playing Tikal and other great strategy games Cool
Djura

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:21 am    Post subject: Minor money bug in hacienda? Reply with quote

Hello, I just played a cow to a market, attached to a large landmass, and was paid only 2 pesos. I thought I must have the wrong variant, but checked and it is a simple variant 2 game. Any thoughts? Kanga tells me he has occasionally seen it before.

http://www.spielbyweb.com/game.php?games_id=95864
Round 23, Djura (cow to 9,1Cool
Earnings should have been 19 pesos.

Love your site, it is fantastic Smile

Cheers,
Djura
STL_333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Minor money bug in hacienda? Reply with quote

You only have 1 land (yellow); the black land mass is not considered in your income.

So, the income should only be 2.
Dobinator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, this is a legit problem. I think her coordinates got switched to a smiley face - it should have been [9, 18] which is connected to her huge yellow land strip.
le_matze

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Error in Game 98284: Petén 012 Reply with quote

hi,

it seem there is an error in following tikal game:

Game 98284: Petén 012

i always see the next fields and can play always with them.

:roll:
JokeToy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please examine the game log for Game 97523: World Champion 2. In round 6, the D stack scoring round, mikehamburgo was incorrectly awarded 26 points twice (2X). His current score in the game should be 39 points, not 65 points.

It wouldn't be fair to continue this game as it now stands. If the score cannot be corrected, please delete this game without penalizing any of the players for abandoning it.

Thanks very much! SBW is a wonderful site for strategic gaming Cool
iceman2011x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: I got this Warning in my game Reply with quote

I got the error:

Warning: mysql_data_seek() [function.mysql-data-seek]: Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 100 (or the query data is unbuffered) in /home/sheikh/www/spielbyweb.com/public_html/game/wall/wall_funcs.php on line 979

The game number is 98464
gebuhebv

Location: Suscipit ad aperiam in cumque adipisicing tempor neque qui est earum aut reiciendis asperiores

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vsddvsv
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: