SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New #2 seed in Tikal Winter Olympics

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JokeToy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: New #2 seed in Tikal Winter Olympics Reply with quote

I was his victim, so it stings a bit Confused, but jvick25 has taken over the #2 seed in the 2013 Tikal Winter Olympics with a ROUND 1 come-from-behind win, overtaking JokeToy 168-166. So JV not only claims 5 points for the victory but he also will be playing the 2nd qualifying round out of the 2 hole, while JT will be playing it out of the 7 hole. What that basically means is JV will not meet the #1 seed in any of his three ROUND 2 games. Ownership of the #1 seed for the 2nd round will go to the winner of the ROUND 1 game between Saul Pum and davezsum.

jvick25 played great in game @TWO#02, which was a close, exciting contest that went right down to the wire. Let me be the first to say "Congrats JV" Cool
jvick25

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks JT. I didn't think I had enough. Now under a lot of pressure as a 2 seed!
The Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

" . . . on any given sunday . . .' - or - in this case any qiven day, eh?

Kudos J. Nice victory. Tough loss JT. Maybe you'll have the op for revenge down the road.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: