SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tikal 2013 Winter Olympics ROUND 1 match ups

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JokeToy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject: Tikal 2013 Winter Olympics ROUND 1 match ups Reply with quote

The Tikal Winter Olympics field consists of 8 players, seeded as follows:

1 Saul Pum [394]
2 JokeToy [391]
3 albeitar [384]
4 Barra(uda [268]
5 borisumi [257]
6 The Hammer [148]
7 jvick25 [78]
8 daveszum [13]

These ROUND 1 seedings are based on each player's SBW Tikal win total [shown in brackets] as of January 1st, 2013 at 10 AM Eastern Standard time.

The naming convention for the Winter Olympics games is @TWO#??, where the question marks represent the game number. So here are the ROUND 1 match ups:

@TWO#01 [1] Saul Pum v. [8] daveszum
@TWO#02 [2] JokeToy v. [7] jvick25
@TWO#03 [3] albeitar v. [6] The Hammer
@TWO#04 [4] Barra(uda v. [5] borisumi

All games are private AUCTION format, end-to-end worker movement, with password 2013TWO. When you create a game please use the comment section to list the players for that game and leave "end-to-end worker movement" checked.

Saul, please create @TWO#01. albeitar, please create @TWO#03 . (uda, please create @TWO#04. I will create @TWO#02.

It would be most excellent to get these games underway today Smile If we play at a reasonable pace throughout, we could finish ROUND 1 in a couple of weeks and the whole tournament in 3 or 4 months. I realize not everyone will be able to play fast all the time but please plan to take at least 1 turn per day. If you can't do that for any reason, please put up the suitcase as a courtesy to the other players ~ thanks!

OK, let's get 'er going. Good luck to all of you and may the best strategies win. Of course, the main thing as always is to have fun in the Jungle Cool
The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always have a tad bit more fun when I win in the jungle. But who doesn't?

OK Albeitar - it looks like it's you and me in the 1st round. Rev her up and lets go! One of us is sure to grab those 5 pts! Best of strategies. Cool
Saul Pum

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

game made, not yet underway. I checked the password and game title, everything is correct.
JokeToy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Saul. I can't tell if daveszum has looked at this thread yet. I'll send him a PM. Hopefully we can get your game started this week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: