SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3PTAT - 4th Round Results and Tournament Final Standings

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: 3PTAT - 4th Round Results and Tournament Final Standings Reply with quote

Well - the 3 Player Tikal auction tourney has concluded. Following are the 4th round results and the final point tally for all six players involved.

Though the tournament took a little longer to wade through then hoped for we finally made it. Thanks to everyone who participated and had the where-with-all to hold up and endure the length the games took to complete.

Of special note I'd like to give Jim some congrats on winning his 1st contest in the tourney - game 18 in the 4th & last round along with a 2nd place finish in game 19 to go with it. After finishing 3rd his 1st 8 games he finally broke through to score well his last two. Good Job. Smile Also - congrats to JT for winning the most games of any player with 6. And he had 4 2nd place finishes to round out his 10 games. Super! Smile

Here are the 4th round results.

3PTAT#16 - Klingone - 134 (5) / JokeToy - 127 (3) / Jamesparauda - 115 (1)

3PTAT#17 - Jamesparauda - 131 (4) / The Hammer - 131 (4) / NoMoreCheese - 115 (1)

3PTAT#18 - Jimsluyter - 142 (5) / NoMoreCheese - 133 (3) / Klingone - 120 (1)

3PTAT#19 - The Hammer - 141 (5) / Jimsluyter - 132 (3) / NoMoreCheese - 91 (1)

3PTAT#20 - JokeToy - 141 (5) / The Hammer - 138 (3) / Klingone - 137 (1)

And now for the point totals per each player through the twenty games played - 10 per player. Points listed from highest to fewest:

JokeToy - 42 points
The Hammer - 39 points
Klingone - 36 points
Jamesparauda - 27 points
NoMoreCheese - 20 points
Jimsluyter - 16 - points

Congrats to JokeToy for winning the tourney with 42 points. Bested me by 3 and Klingone by 6. Nice job! Very Happy

Again - Thanks to everyone for playing. We'll probably look into doing this again this coming fall. I believe the next time through we'll try to cut the time involved down by having just 2 rounds and letting everyone play five games each round. Should go quicker.

JokeToy and Klingone - with the 3 of us having the top three scores - if you're both up to it I thought we would play one more game for bragging rights. Just send me a yea or nay message. I'll wait to here from you. Thanks.

Happy gaming - The Hammer Cool
JokeToy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the kind words, Hammer. i had more than my share of breaks throughout. and thanks for taking the time to organize and run the tournament. it was challenging and fun.

count me in for the "playoff" game Cool
klingone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok i want play !! Thanks for the Organisation !!
The Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK guys - the playoff game has been created titled Tikal Auction Playoff under the passworded games. The password is auction. Good strategies everyone and thanks again - The Hammer Cool
jimsluyter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:26 am    Post subject: Tournament Reply with quote

Thanks for organizing the tournament Hammer - it was a lot of fun despite the results not being what I had in mind. Very Happy
jamesparauda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats JT. Thanks for organizing Hammer. Enjoy the playoff game and hope to see you in the fall.
The Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Jim and James, to the both of you for participating in the tourney. Was my pleasure to play host. The fall will be here before we know it - so stay tuned. Happy gaming - The Hammer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: