SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Long camping
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoanneFraser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I want to invite you to a camping week. I am going to camp in a forest and near a lake a whole week. I need a partner for this long camping week. I have found a lot of useful information on brightcamping.com and I want to know if you are going with me. I just need one buddy with me. We are going to plan this, to read all the useful information that we can find on that website and we will go camping for a whole week. I think that we will have a really good experience camping with the knowledge that we will get from that website.

Last edited by JoanneFraser on Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
RuthMorrisonMR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FTurner90 wrote:
I think it's possible, and it depends on what equipment you need to buy. Are you thinking about RVs? RVs are made for long trips, it offers complete freedom and a welcome respite from being tethered to a schedule. Living in a camper full-time means that you can park your home somewhere amazing and experience what nature has to offer. I spend six weeks in the New Mexico desert. Not long ago I found https://www.crowsurvival.com/nada-rv-vs-kelley-blue-book-rv/ , there are a plenty of reviews on RVs, it might help you. The site is good because you can see different RV models and to figure out their real cost price.

Where can I find some more feedback? I'm interested, want some more valuable information for me, to move on the next step, thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: