SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reset game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
docaction

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reset game Reply with quote

Please Reset
Game #7795 "3 player lightning game 4" there is a smart ass that joined this game that was "passworded" . He tells us to kick him out, but he joined third in a three player game.
Please reset Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
fteplin

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is that this will have to fall under the category of "things the administrator will be able to get to when he gets back into town." Until then, unfortunately, you may have to simply wait.

I don't understand something, though. If the game was passworded, how did he get the password and join? And if it wasn't passworded, why is it unreasonable to think he joined accidentally? In what way is he a "smart ass?"

I have nothing invested either way, I'm just curious.
docaction

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He probably looked at our Messages in previous games. This one was our fourth game serie. "smart ass" like in trying to find out passwords to join
games for fun. what did you think?
fteplin

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, that is rather odd.

Edbonny, if you read this, you do know that if there are no non-passworded games to join, you can simply create a new one yourself? And, that game will automatically include its creator, and most likely fill within a few hours.

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: