SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tikal Auction Tournament

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Tikal Auction Tournament Reply with quote

Well gents - game #4 of the 1st round has finally reached the 12th round of play. The 1st phase of bidding is in progress. This game has been dragging along pretty slowly. The players are really stretching this game out and getting their money's worth. Ya'll must have slid into a mud bank or something. No traction. Maybe a good thing you only have one game together in the tourney! Laughing No - not really a big deal guys. Just yanking your chain. Razz

Anyway . . .

Once game #4 raps up we'll post the pts. everyones accumulated from the progress thus far. Maybe by this coming weekend guys Question Wink

A note about the up coming holiday. If anyone will be vacationing over the 4th week and will not be able to make any moves please remember to post on the sites callender your absent dates. I'll be out of town myself but will have my laptop with me and should be able to check in at least once a day.

Thanks guys. Appreciate everyones attention, interest and time you're taking to play in the tourney. And win - lose or draw - hope you're having fun. Very Happy

Make every move count! The Hammer Smile
jamesparauda

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Hammer. Enjoy your holiday!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: