SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2 player Tikal.. insanely boring ending?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bkruppa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sometimes I forget that Knave's obtuseness prevents hims from listening (or in this case reading with comprehension). Not sure why I tried since I already knew this.....sigh - 'tis a lost skill I suppose

It is also possible that his sole purpose is to instigate a discussion; i.e. enjoys the fracas more than the games. I've learned on here to ignore the sycophants, psychopaths, or any other variation of nefarious behavior that occurs, and just enjoy the people that I can. Wink
daveszum

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: knave Reply with quote

Quote:
It is also possible that his sole purpose is to instigate a discussion; i.e. enjoys the fracas more than the games. I've learned on here to ignore the sycophants, psychopaths, or any other variation of nefarious behavior that occurs, and just enjoy the people that I can.

Good point. And there are many cool people to enjoy Cool Game on!!!! Wink
Saul Pum

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find my games with almondralf incredibly stimulating right to the end! The 2 player version seems very similar to chess. Chess can be boring at the end as well, but its still a great game.
nacore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2, 3 or 4-er game is just DIFFERENT. whereas in a 4-er game you wish u had way more APs at the end because there is just still sooo many things u would love to do, in a 2-er u find yourself (very often before 50% of the tiles are placed) with all your figures already on the gameboard. then u actually shift them around trying to keep them on the most valuable temples and hunting every single treasure .. someone finds it boring compared to 4-er game, i find it different. i enjoy all these types of game even though 4-er game is my favourite one. to sum up - even if u play with skillfull players it almost always ends up with draging your figures back and forth. only if your opponent is significantly better than u u might find yourself not keeping up to the pace of the game - he is the one in control
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: