SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Props to the devs at SpielByWeb who love smartphones..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brennus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Props to the devs at SpielByWeb who love smartphones.. Reply with quote

"Average Time per Turn: 5.5 hours"

At work i really can't do anything online on a gaming site, but luckily i have a smartphone which can Smile

One of the drawbacks with internet on smartphones is usually the small screens which can make clicking on the correct board tile or "redo turn, yes-no" a bit of a hassle.

Luckily the developers here seem to use their smartphones a lot as well. If you want to place a animal to connect to a market and misclick to a tile next to it spielbyweb usually gets what you want and places it on the most logical tile. The same goes for the "end turn, yes - no" dialog. If you misclick the yes (and thus click on buying a land) a few times Spielbyweb assumes you want to click yes.

Everybody who uses a mobile phone to play already noticed this ofcourse but i just wanted to mention it to say how cool i think it is Cool Thanks devs!

Ofcourse once in a while i misclick horribly and buy a unintended animal, but thats just me trying to play with my phone in one hand while holding the steering wheel with my other.. (i know, horrible thing to do but traffic jams can get so dull)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: