SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can you ever have to many pampas?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brennus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: Can you ever have to many pampas? Reply with quote

Usually when i see a pampas it's a no brainer and i buy it.
in one of my recent games i started with 3 pampas which is good but i needed some other lands as well. i bought 2 lands from the face down land deck and they were both pampas as well.
Should i be happy with 5 pampas? I actually needed a forest or something more... but it was still in the beginning of the game.

what are your opinions? Do you ever leave a pampas open and not buy it? Do you feel lucky but also a little bit gimped when starting with a lot of pampas (and not having enough regular lands)?
koinski

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey bren Smile
i often leave the pampas open, buying anymal's speeding up the game, which vcan leave others with their lands. It's a possibilty to look out for.
And indeed when u already have 3, i don't think i would by anymore, but dependent on map and number of opponents. pampa's are often more interesting at the end, i think. I even regurlarly don't get the time to play my pampas.

Wanneer gaan we weer een avondje pokeren?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: