SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Odd (perhaps one-time) glitch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Golux13

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Odd (perhaps one-time) glitch Reply with quote

In game #4765, I placed my tile and for some reason got an "Input Error - Try Again!" message. When the message first appeared, I could also see another tile exposed on the stack. I reloaded the page, which got rid of the exposed tile but left the error message. I started my turn over, and everything went fine, but after I finished my turn, the next tile that popped up for the next player was indeed the one that had been exposed.

I don't know if you can look at the game data to see what happened, but if so, you might want to try to fix whatever leak allowed me to see the next tile. (It did not affect my turn, but I could see where it might do so in some circumstances.)
silverpenny

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Same problem with me Reply with quote

I just made another post regarding this exact same problem. It is pretty minor, but has now happened a couple of times and is an exploitable bug in the course of gameplay...
HappyProle
SBW Developer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll look into this and get back with you. I'm sure it's something we can prevent from happening.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: