SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't place extra canal where I've suggested a canal. Bug?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonatas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Can't place extra canal where I've suggested a canal. Bug? Reply with quote

If I make a bribe to the CO and he/she doesn't take it, I am not allowed to place an extra canal at the same place. This is not stated in the rules. Is this correct ?
Carmilla

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm quite certain I *have* placed a canal where I unsuccessfully tried to bribe the CO to place it.
Jonatas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I've seen, the previously suggested canal spot, on the "place extra canal" phase, gets red instead of yellow, and is unclickable.
phil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Can't place extra canal where I've suggested a canal. Bu Reply with quote

Jonatas wrote:
If I make a bribe to the CO and he/she doesn't take it, I am not allowed to place an extra canal at the same place. This is not stated in the rules. Is this correct ?

Keep in mind that only one extra canal may be placed per round. In the situation that you've presented, you should be able to place your extra canal, unless another opponent has placed their extra canal before you in this round.

In which game (name, id) did this occur?
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Jonatas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game 62548: Senhor Tiago.

And, no, no one have already placed their extra canal on the turns where it happened.
Carmilla

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turns? As in, more than 1?
phil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonatas wrote:
As far as I've seen, the previously suggested canal spot, on the "place extra canal" phase, gets red instead of yellow, and is unclickable.

Do you keep the game open all the time?

The canal location should turn red after you have selected it. If it's red before you select it, then you should either refresh your display, or click on Your Games and then re-click the game in question.
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Jonatas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we have been playing quite a fast paced game, so I just kept pressing F5 all the time. The game was always popping up "It's not your turn" error messages.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Santiago All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: