SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hard disagree here. I much prefer the hype construct

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Megaomgchen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:57 am    Post subject: Hard disagree here. I much prefer the hype construct Reply with quote

Hard disagree here. I much prefer the hype construct as they show us more. I enjoy speculating about the pieces of advice we feed us. And most of all I think its cruicial that we can provide feedback on these things before they come in to RuneScape. I immediately remember the sigil rework and how it was just mentioned off-hand in a flow, at which the community reacted with all sorts of crucial feedback, which then delayed the upgrade with every week, so it wouldn't be a dreadful update.

I mean specifically for content that is new, not redesigns, rebalance, or"patch note"-type adjustments. Those should definitely still be discussed ahead, but things such as quests, supervisors, RuneScape skills, new areas, etc.. I believe ought to be kept concealed until release so there is more to discover upon release rather than already knowing precisely what you're likely to do immediately following the update - there is no feeling of discovery there anymore on day 1 if they give out a lot info.I recall when they would (sadly) use Twitter and article hints like these. It'd be something like"Prepare for a wander through the sand with a few old friends..." before Glorious Memories come outside, and"Three strykes and they are out" prior to releasing the 3 strykewyrms. I think the community as a whole favors the BTS, however.

Why You Ought to Be Attempting Runescape 3 Right Now!

I'm really happy to see someone new to RuneScape with as much fun as you are! The majority of them, as you say, reply although I attempt to convince my friends to give a try to it. No one seems to respect what it's become and rather hold onto its exceptionally outdated reputation of being"baby's first MMO." It has been almost 20 years. RuneScape isn't the exact same game when we were kids, it was.

More RuneScape gold information on www.winrsgold.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: