SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hacienda League Draw, details
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kanga

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

League A was very hard fought, and I'd like to thank cpsof95 for defeating koinski in the last round, allowing me to win the league. koinski defeated me so if he had beaten cps then koinski would have been the league winner

League B was dominated by Djura, whose only loss occured in the very last match, against lindalait. goforit's record was nearly as good, with losses only to Djura and to spearjr.

League C saw the most dominant performance of the season, with rorshaq's astonishing 22 wins from 24 games, and of course a clean sweep in the matches. worcerstarlo was an honourable second

League D finished some time ago, and was the most closely fought of the leagues. kxw won on countback on games won from the two wilds.

Winners this season:

League A: Kanga

League B: Djura

League C: rorshaq

League D: kxw
Kanga

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally I'd like to say thanks to everyone who participated. This ran very smoothly, with only a minor hitch or two (such as when I stuffed the draw up for League D). The loss of tammykins and LuvHighTide during the season was unfortunate, but had little bearing on results.

Most maps played very well, although the maps that end in long drawn out land buyouts made the games with the slower players drag on for a very long time.

From the sign up rate for season 2, its obvious everyone enjoyed playing. Only almondralf, nmichalek, spearjr and praisechick have not (yet) signed up for season 2.

More on season 2 later!
rico44

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for future reference, here is a summary of the maps used:

R1 - 117
R2 - 181
R3 - 187
R4 - 145 & 65 (re: draw problems)
R5 - 271
R6 - 312
R7 - 179
R8 - 211
R9 - 112

I only skimmed through the thread, and missed the draw problem which meant 2 maps getting used in R4, hope I didn't miss anything else similar?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: