SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Petulant Child
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knave

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, fair enough, that seems like a reasonable answer.

I guess I should have pm'ed him, and asked him if he truly intended to keep to the recommended pace.

The feeling was akin to a bit of road rage, where somebody has needled you in the past, and it is hard to imagine that they are doing anything but continuing the pattern. I still think that he had absolutely no intention of keeping to the time frame, and looking at his past posting history it appears that my accusation of illiteracy is not too far off the mark, but still, the correct first move would have been the PM.

I won't make that mistake again Smile.
Knave

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update, I tried to start a Wallenstein game, and Steve joined it of course. Luckily I was able to delete it before it started.

It was a newbie wallenstein game, restricted to those who have played less than 10 games. (I have never played). Steve clearly did not fit that definition and joined anyway.
steve von laudicina

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not getting involved in this except that since Knave seems compelled to look at everyome's profiles to see how long in between turns, and feels the need to publish it for all to be seen and then protest about it with not a single word to me asking why that is the case. Instead assuming all these things that I don;t pay attention to my games. I ask you to now look at his profile and see how many games he has finished and how many I have abandoned. Enough said.
milksheikh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh*

Both of you please grow up, calm down, and play the games you are in without threatening anyone about anything.

Knave, relax a little. 11 hours between turns is fairly fast -- if it's not quite what you expect, let the person know calmly and you won't have to worry about them playing in any future games. If one game you are in goes a little slowly, well, you'll still live...

Steve, if someone asks you not to play with them, don't play with them. Don't join games out of spite. I've warned you before and you've settled down since then -- why stir things up now?

Both of you -- watch your language, and absolutely NO insults, attacks, etc. will be tolerated here. Consider this your only warning.
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: