SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bug in Bus (Total number of passengers in game 15 not 19)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vapn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:06 pm    Post subject: Bug in Bus (Total number of passengers in game 15 not 19) Reply with quote

In the last game of Bus it was brought to our attention that there were still 4 passengers left after 15 were on the board. I've noticed that the game starts with "15" listed under the passengers at the start of the game.

If you're allowed to put out more than 15 passengers, then that's a bug, since there are only supposed to be 15 in the entire game. 4 start on the board with 11 in the supply - not 15 as is shown when playing the game here at the site.

As many times as I've played, I never noticed it, so thought I'd bring it to the attention of the admins.
PeterParker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hate this forum
TimRGilmore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I have also heard about it from my friend that there is a bug in bus game. I have found about it where I was searching for the essay writing help online. But I am glad to hear that they solved this bug in just 1 day and now my game works very well and it also helps me in time pass because I am getting bored at home because of the lockdown.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bus All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: